How would you like to work with a close-knit team of recruitment professionals that is dedicated to customer service and fun? Red Seal is on the lookout for a Lead Recruiter, where we value work life balance and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in Canada. If you are interest please send us your resume or call/text 250-483-5954.
The benefits of working for Red Seal include health and dental benefits, life, travel, and disability insurance, work from home options, excellent time off and flexible work hours. We have a book of business ready to go and access to great tools and help to grow your career and income without cold calling!
Reporting to the Head Recruiter, the Lead Recruiter is a member of a recruiting team that services mining, utility, manufacturing and construction companies across Canada and the US. The primary focus of the position is to support our clients by assisting in the full life cycle of the recruitment process including hard-to-recruit-for positions. We work hard to be the leading recruiting source for trades, and industrial management positions. Our goal is successful long-term job matches for clients and candidates. We take pride in assisting our clients in recruiting, selecting, relocating and retaining the best and most suitable employees.
Victoria is the capital of BC and a beautiful city that caters to all lifestyles. It has a population of approximately 345,000. We are two hours from Vancouver and have affordable housing available in surrounding communities like Langford, Sooke, and Duncan. Victoria is a major tourist destination, all year round. It boasts beautiful weather and scenery, friendly people, a vibrant cultural scene, limitless recreational opportunities, and a full range of amenities. To learn more about living in Victoria, visit our Town Page!
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Location: Victoria, BC.
Salary: To be determined based on experience, with bonuses.
Benefits: Health and dental benefits package provided after 3 month probationary period.
Education: Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Marketing or any other business related area would be preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of sales or recruiting, hr, sales or communication experience would be preferable, particularly in a trades related sector.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required. Knowledge of Word, Gmail, Google Docs, MailChimp, Sharepoint, Applicant Tracking Systems or CRMs would be nice.
- Experience with phone customer service, social media, marketing or sales are essential for this role.
- Knowledge of industrial, manufacturing, automotive, equipment dealerships, utility, municipal or construction would be a bonus but is not essential for this role.
- Excellent, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Understanding of recruitment budgets and costs.
- Experience with business development and sales.
- Must be able to, and enjoy working as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Contract negotiation and needs analysis.
- Complete phone screens and reference checks.
- Submit potential candidates to clients.
- Communicate directly with clients and prospects.
- Coordinate interview schedules with clients.
- Tracking and reporting progress with each client.
- Prepare weekly progress reports to keep all staff informed of current, new or filled vacancies for each client.
- Strategize and participate with sales.