Are you a Mechanic with experience on equipment such as trucks, trailers, ag, greenhouse and material handling machinery? Our client, a rapidly growing greenhouse business that supplies major retailers in Canada and the US is seeking a Lead Mechanic to join their team. Great benefits ahead! $1000 sign on bonus plus company provided housing is a possibility! If you are a leader who’d appreciate an autonomous work environment with a cohesive team atmosphere we want to hear from you! To learn more, call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 587-794-3883, or apply online today!
Our client is a decades established family-owned business with two locations in Canada. With over 600 employees and growing, they are proud of their brand new shop and positive family atmosphere.
As the Lead Mechanic you will oversee preventative maintenance schedules and repairs of a diverse line of equipment. This is a hands-on the tools role where a strong skill set in mechanical, electrical and wiring issues is required.
Living in Iron Springs AB
Iron Springs, AB is a hamlet in southern Alberta, Canada within the Lethbridge County. It is located on Highway 25, approximately 28 kilometres (17 mi) northeast of Lethbridge. The Iron Springs Trail is one of the must-see attractions in the area. Try this 17.2-km out-and-back trail near Bragg Creek, Alberta. Generally considered a moderately challenging route, it takes an average of 4 h 37 min to complete. This is a popular trail for birding, cross-country skiing, and hiking, but you can still enjoy some solitude during quieter times of day. The trail is open year-round and is beautiful to visit anytime.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: $50 DOE + $1000 sign on bonus!
- Working out of a brand new shop in Iron Springs, AB
- Housing may be provided for the right candidate
- RRSP matching
- Tiered benefits program you can customize.
- Bonus based on performance
- 5 years of Commercial Mechanic work – trucks, trailers, and farm Equipment
- Experience with commercial truck and trailer repair and maintenance and other equipment, including forklifts, scissor lifts and other electrical equipment including cart pullers, etc preferred.
- Experience with maintenance programs and computer literacy.
- Red Seal Truck or HDM would be an advantage
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong skill set in solving electrical and wiring issues
- Able to prioritize tasks and maintain high standard of work
- Entrepreneurial mindset and independent thinker
- Must be able to work in team setting and independently
- Able to take ownership of responsibilities
- Can work in an organized and clean manner
- Willing to occasionally work flexible hours if needed