Journeyperson HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic
Location: Logan Lake, British Columbia, CA Highland Valley Copper
Teck Highland Valley Copper is currently accepting applications for the position of: Journeyperson HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic.
We offer the chance to live and work in the Highland Valley and enjoy a variety of recreational opportunities, such as hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf! The mine site is a 50-minute drive from Kamloops, B.C.
Permanent full-time tradespeople are offered a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan including but not limited to medical, dental and vision
- Company Paid Pension
- Healthy Lifestyle Account
- Be a Courageous Safety Leader, through promotion and adherence to established Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Maintenance of gas-fired heating and process systems, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, steam boiler, water boilers, and building management control
- Perform in a team-orientated environment with various trades
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment
- Red Seal Refrigeration Mechanic
- B.C. Class ‘A’ Gasfitter ticket, or Alberta Class A Gasfitter ticket, or equivalent if from other provinces
- Minimum of a valid Class 7N driver’s license
- Familiarity with Reliable DDC controls would be an asset
- 4th Class power Engineering Certificate would be an asset
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED), or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal and zinc, as well as investments in energy assets.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK. Learn more about Teck at www.teck.com or follow @TeckResources.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please Apply Here