Calling all Lower Mainland Sheet Metal Workers! Our client is a construction and renovations company that specializes in high-end residential projects, and are currently seeking Journeymen Sheet Metal Workers to join their team in Vancouver, BC. This is a chance to run your own challenging projects from a very strong client base. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535. Our client offers competitive wages and a great working environment, so don’t wait! Apply online now.
Vancouver is a beautiful coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada and is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in the country. One of the world’s greenest cities, Vancouver is one of the world’s most beautiful and livable cities. Vancouver has exceptional public transportation which is easily overshadowed by the fact that Vancouver is a walking city that is easily accessible! Offering a diverse amount of urban amenities, Vancouver has something for everyone including shopping, fine dining, museums, arts and culture.
Salary: Up to $40/hour, depending on experience.
- Health and dental package available.
- Company vehicle and cell phone provided.
Shifts: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Flexible start and finish times.
- Red Seal or BC Journeyman Sheet Metal Worker licence.
- At least 4 years on-site experience in the HVAC/Sheet Metal industry. Experience working on high end residential projects would be highly desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Professional and possess a great attitude.
- Dedicated to safety.
- Self-motivated with the ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to read and work from blueprints.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collectively with other trades people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install high end HVAC system requiring sheet metal, low voltage wiring and controls, venting and refrigeration.
- Run your own projects, while mentoring and supervising apprentices.
- Candidate must provide own hand tools.