INSULATOR (Spray Foam) (NOC 72321)
AL SPRAY FOAM & DRYWALL SISTEM INC.
1401 The Queensway, Unit 4
Etobicoke, Ontario M8Z 1T2
Job Type: Contract, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night and Evening
Salary: $33.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (3 vacancies)
We are a small and fast-growing drywall company providing different services to residential, industrial, and commercial builders. We are currently looking to hire a Drywall Installer and Finisher with experience in this fast-growing trade.
The Insulator will be responsible for the application of Spray Foam material. This position requires experience with Glascraft MH II, and experience with batt insulation, including fiberglass and mineral.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements and select type of insulation required
- Measure and cut insulating material to required dimensions using hand and power tools
- Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
- Fit insulation around obstructions and between studs and joists
- Install vapour barriers
- Apply waterproofing cement over insulating materials to finish surfaces
- Remove asbestos or urea-formaldehyde insulation from buildings when required.
- Education: Completion of high school, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Experience: 1 year of work experience as an insulator.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: email@example.com
AL SPRAY FOAM & DRYWALL SISTEM INC. is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.