Are you familiar with HVAC systems and love helping people? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is a wholesale distributor of equipment and parts to the HVAC & Refrigeration trade. They are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their team in Victoria, BC. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of HVAC parts, equipment, and supplies over the phone and in person. This is a great opportunity for an HVAC Technician looking to get off the tools, or for someone with great customer service skills and HVAC parts knowledge. If you want to work for a company that prides itself on providing a great environment where an employee can grow professionally and build rewarding careers, then don’t wait! Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 250-483-5954, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title.
Victoria is the capital of BC and a beautiful city that caters to all lifestyles. It has a population of approximately 345,000. It’s not hard to see why Victoria is a major tourist destination, all year round. It boasts beautiful weather and scenery, friendly people, a vibrant cultural scene, limitless recreational opportunities, and a full range of amenities. To learn more about living in Victoria, visit our Town Page!
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including 5% RRSP matching after 1 year and 3 weeks’ vacation.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Apprentice or Journeyman HVAC Technician an asset.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
Experience: Previous experience in a similar role an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of effective selling methods.
- Knowledgeable of HVAC systems and the ability to demonstrate and discuss with customers.
- Working knowledge and complete understanding on how to process orders, quotes, credits, and back orders on the computer.
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Works easily with others in a high paced work environment.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Maintain a business-like manner at all times.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Possess basic Microsoft Office skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Answer customer calls and identifies parts.
- May load and unload shipment of parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Receive and process customer orders.
- Maintain supplies inventory.
- Generate invoices for counter sales orders.
- Participate in a call schedule for after-hours customer service.
- Other duties as required.