Are you an Industrial Electrician looking for a full time permanent role? We have a new opportunity with a well-established manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies. They’ve been in business for over 50 and are still adding new machine centers and upgrading equipment! An Industrial Electrician is needed to troubleshoot electrical issues at their plant in Windsor, ON. Our client offers competitive wages and benefits, RRSP matching, and a team-oriented work environment. To apply, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), or text 647-484-0311, or submit your resume online!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: Up to $29/hour, depending on experience. $30+/hour for Master Electricians.
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate.
- Must be licensed 442A or 309A Journeyman / Red Seal Electrician.
- Master Electrician license an asset.
- Experience working in a stamping environment would be preferable.
- Welding, press, and robotics experience would be considered an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Piping, wiring and troubleshooting of individual control systems within the plant.