Seeking Industrial Electricians! Our client, a premium roofing manufacturer based out of Sumas, WA, USA, is looking for a qualified electrician to perform electrical troubleshooting and repair in order to fully maximize plant performance. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a company that values quality, integrity, and trustworthiness. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 206-686-8084. Or get a head start and apply online today!
Located right on the Canadian-US border, Sumas, WA is about 2 hours’ drive from Seattle, 1 hour from Vancouver, BC, and 35 minutes to Bellingham, WA. With a population of only about 1,300, Sumas is ideal for those who crave small-town life. However, residents enjoy all amenities like schools, a library, utilities, restaurants, and a mix of US and Canadian TV! Nature lovers can easily get to Mt. Baker by car for skiing and hiking. Sumas is a true northwest beauty and as the sign says, “A great place to live.”
Salary: Competitive salary, depending on experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Shifts: Various shifts. This position is subject to 24-hour call out; shift and weekend work.
- Associates Degree in Industrial Electrical Maintenance or Licensed Electrician.
- Apprentices 2nd year and up may be considered and are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of five years of maintenance experience in a plant setting.
- Experience with various instrumentation sensors and transmitters.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley Drives, Relay Logic, PLCs and Programming.
- Proficient in diagnosing and testing motors and motor control circuits.
- Must be able to work with computer-based maintenance software.
- Possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers and fuse disconnects.
- Manage assigned work orders.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment.
- Work in a team setting with other maintenance personnel.
- Work with computers, line drive and PLCs,
- Ability to run conduit and knowledge of relevant codes.
- Understand and comply with all safety rules, including Lock, Tag, Verify.
- Comprehend and use technical manuals and schematics.
- Organize work area, tools and parts.
- Work with minimal supervision, manage time effectively while handling multiple jobs with varying priorities.