Our client is a residential & commercial HVAC provider with clients across the Lower Mainland. They are seeking multiple HVAC Service Technicians/Installers to join their team in Maple Ridge, BC. This role will be responsible for performing maintenance/repairs to all models of residential HVAC Equipment. In return, our client offers steady work, a positive work environment, and negotiable wages, benefits, & signing bonus! If you’re interested in learning more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535, or apply online today!
Maple Ridge, BC is a popular location for those working in the Lower Mainland. It is located about an hours’ drive from Vancouver, 40 minutes from Burnaby, 30 minutes from Surrey, and 20 minutes from Port Coquitlam! It is also the ideal place for any nature lover. Nearby is the Golden Ears Provincial Park, perfect for camping, hiking and swimming in the Park’s Alouette Lake. The town also has some great food for whenever you want to eat out. Maple Ridge is a beautiful and engaging place to live.
Salary: Excellent Wages, Signing Bonus & Benefits (all negotiable) + Company Vehicle.
Benefits: Health Benefits Package negotiable.
Shifts: Work hours are flexible to keep up with the workflow, but the general hours are starting at 7:00 am and finish at approximately 4:00 pm.
- Red Seal or BC Journey level Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Mechanic certificate preferred.
- Min. 3 years HVAC experience.
- Valid B Gasfitter Licence.
- Hold a Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions in English orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Able to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, with the ability to ask probing questions and understand and resolve customer concerns.
- Must be smartphone and tablet literate, with the ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, repairing and testing a variety of Residential HVAC equipment.
- Interacting with customers and ensuring that their concerns are appropriately addressed in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to service calls/PMs/Installs.
- Assessing and completing repairs quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Effectively handling service requests and work orders.
- Maintaining an orderly and accurate parts inventory in your provided service truck/van.
- Training with other technicians on preventative maintenance and service procedures.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by examining concerns, identifying solutions and recommending system improvements.
- Selling additional services and products by recognizing opportunities to up-sell.
- Responding to on-call service emergencies on select evenings and weekends.
- Other duties as required.