Our client, Combined Comfort Systems, is the leader in Greater Vancouver for heat pump retrofits. They are currently experiencing record-breaking growth and are seeking multiple HVAC Service Technicians to join their team in Surrey, BC. The successful candidates will be responsible for top-quality installations of every type of HVAC equipment for both residential and commercial clients across the Lower Mainland. Current employees make top wages; work in a safe, respectful environment; and are encouraged to take advantage of training and advancement opportunities. This is a great opportunity to gain stable employment with great career opportunities. Join a highly-acclaimed company that’s on all the right people’s radar. Interested? Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 604-343-3535, or submit your resume online today.
Located 24km southeast of Vancouver, Surrey, BC offers easy access to Highway 1 and opportunities to explore all that British Columbia has to offer. The City of Surrey is committed to working with neighbourhoods, residents and community groups to create beautiful spaces and to promote and celebrate community activity, spirit, and pride. Close to the ocean, mountains, Whistler, Vancouver Island and the USA, the recreational and leisure opportunities are endless. Some of Surrey’s neighbouring cities that are conveniently accessible by car or public transportation are Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Delta, Langley, Coquitlam and Maple Ridge.
Wage: Top wages & benefits and you can earn 100K annually + Company outfitted van.
Benefits: Benefits will be part of the full package negotiations.
Shifts: Work hours on a normal day are flexible to keep up with the workflow, but the shift usually starts at 7.30 am and finishes at approximately 4.00 pm.
- Journey-level or Red Seal Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic certificate preferred. 3rd and 4th-year apprentices with practical experience will also be considered.
- Class B Gasfitter ticket preferred.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence and clean abstract are a must.
- Experience with residential & commercial servicing required.
- Experience with Mitsubishi systems preferred.
- Comprehensive troubleshooting & mechanical experience essential.
- Attentive customer service skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-organised and have a desire to learn and can follow directions.
- Background check required.
- Own basic hand tools required.
- Please note: this employer has health protocols/vaccination protocols in effect.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install & service heating and cooling units to a standard of excellence.
- Obtain further education and experience in product lines, system design, and programming.
- Other duties as assigned.