Vancouver’s largest heating and cooling company seeking an HVAC Service Technician in Maple Ridge, BC! With a heavy focus on customer service, this role will be responsible for maintenance, service and installation of equipment on residential sites. You will enjoy great company support and training, top wages, bonuses and benefits, tuition reimbursement, apprenticeship assistance when needed, and more! This is a great opportunity to gain a job with a company that takes the time to build strong relationships with customers and staff alike. If you have any questions about this position, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535!
Maple Ridge, BC is a popular location for those working in the Lower Mainland. It is located about an hours’ drive from Vancouver, 40 minutes from Burnaby, 30 minutes from Surrey, and 20 minutes from Port Coquitlam! It is also the ideal place for any nature lover. Nearby is the Golden Ears Provincial Park, perfect for camping, hiking and swimming in the Park’s Alouette Lake. The town also has some great food for whenever you want to eat out. Maple Ridge is a beautiful and engaging place to live.
Salary: $35-$40 plus Bonus averaging 15-20k a year.
- 100% Company funded benefits package.
- New Company Van and tools provided.
- RRSP Matching.
Shifts: Guaranteed 40 hrs a week.
- Refrigeration ticket (or extensive experience with residential Heat Pumps, Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Boilers and/or Hot Water Tanks).
- Gas B ticket.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 1-3 years of experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of boiler diagnostics, service and maintenance an asset.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Very punctual and dependable.
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
- Maintain, repair, and perform diagnostics on operation of existing residential equipment.
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position.
- Criminal check required.
- Clean drivers abstract required.