Attention BC HVAC / Refrigeration Technicians! Why wait until retirement to settle on the Sunshine Coast? Our client, Thomas Heating & Electric is a family-run, local business operating for more than 40 years. Based out of Gibsons, BC, their team of gas fitters, heating technicians, and certified electricians pride themselves on delivering the finest home heating and electric products and services on the Sunshine Coast. They are seeking an HVAC/Refrigeration Technician to be responsible for servicing, installing, and repairing heating and air conditioning systems. In return, they offer up to $83K salary, comprehensive benefits package, ongoing training, and long term career opportunities. If you have questions about this position, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535! Or better yet, submit your resume online today and find out if West Coast really is the best coast!
Gibsons, BC – also known as the “Gateway to the Sunshine Coast” – is located a 40 minute ferry ride from Vancouver. Gibsons is a beautiful town and was names “Most Livable Community under 20,000” in 2009. It obviously appeals to all water-types for its opportunities for fishing, boating, and kayaking, but it also offers plenty in the way of hiking, biking, golfing, not to mention restaurants, festivals, and museums. But, it’s not just for vacationers. Locals enjoy access to health services, schools, and child care, all contributing to Gibsons’ strong sense of community.
Salary: $65K – $83K/ year, depending on experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including dental and medical.
Shifts: Various shifts; flexibility required during peak times.
- Red Seal or BC Journeyman HVAC/ Refrigeration Technician ticket required.
- Class B Gasfitter ticket an asset.
- Valid drivers’ licence required and must be bondable.
- Minimum 1 years’ HVAC experience.
- Experience servicing gas furnaces, fireplaces, and heat pumps required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Dedication to safe work practices a must.
- Familiarity with Lennox, Samsung, LG equipment an asset.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask.
*Please note, this role is not eligible for the Employee Referral Program