Are you an HVAC Installer open to a new opportunity? Our client, Combined Comfort Systems (CCS), is the leader in Greater Vancouver for heat pump retrofits. Due to increased demand, they are urgently seeking multiple HVAC Installers to join their team in Surrey, BC. The successful candidates will be responsible for top-quality installations of Mitsubishi Mini Split Heating equipment for both residential and commercial clients across the Lower Mainland. CCS invests in their employees and is committed to providing top wages, ongoing training opportunities, and a respectful, safe work environment. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 604-343-3535, or submit your resume online today!
Located 24km southeast of Vancouver, Surrey, BC offers easy access to Highway 1 and opportunities to explore all that British Columbia has to offer. The City of Surrey is committed to working with neighbourhoods, residents and community groups to create beautiful spaces and to promote and celebrate community activity, spirit, and pride. Close to the ocean, mountains, Whistler, Vancouver Island and the USA, the recreational and leisure opportunities are endless. Some of Surrey’s neighbouring cities that are conveniently accessible by car or public transportation are Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Delta, Langley, Coquitlam and Maple Ridge.
Wage: Top wages & benefits + Company outfitted van.
Benefits: Benefits will be part of the full package negotiations.
Shifts: Work hours on a normal day are flexible to keep up with the workflow, but the shift usually starts at 7.30 am and finishes at approximately 4.00 pm.
- Class B Gasfitter ticket preferred.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence and clean abstract are a must.
- Experience with residential installations required.
- Experience with Mitsubishi Mini Split systems preferred.
- Comprehensive troubleshooting & mechanical experience essential.
- Attentive customer service skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-organised and have a desire to learn and can follow directions.
- Background check required.
- Own basic hand tools required.
- Please note: this employer has health protocols/vaccination protocols in effect.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install & service heating and cooling units to a standard of excellence.
- Obtain further education and experience in product lines, system design, and programming.
- Other duties as assigned.