Calling all Lower Mainland HVAC installers! Vancouver’s largest heating and cooling company seeking an HVAC Installer in Maple Ridge, BC. If you have HVAC installation experience and exceptional customer service skills, then we want to hear from you! Our client takes the time to build relationships and make their employees feel valued with great company support and training, top wages, bonuses and benefits, tuition reimbursement, apprenticeship assistance when needed, and more. If you have any questions about this position, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535, or apply online today!
Maple Ridge, BC is a popular location for those working in the Lower Mainland. It is located about an hours’ drive from Vancouver, 40 minutes from Burnaby, 30 minutes from Surrey, and 20 minutes from Port Coquitlam! It is also the ideal place for any nature lover. Nearby is the Golden Ears Provincial Park, perfect for camping, hiking and swimming in the Park’s Alouette Lake. The town also has some great food for whenever you want to eat out. Maple Ridge is a beautiful and engaging place to live.
- 100% Company funded benefits package, including health and dental.
- New Company Van and tools provided.
- 3-4% RRSP Matching after 6 months.
- Transfer opportunities to other provinces.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Shifts: 7am – 4 pm. Guaranteed 40 hrs a week. Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required. OT available if needed.
- Refrigeration ticket (or extensive experience with installing residential Air Conditioners).
- Willing to consider 4th year apprentices.
- Gas B ticket a must.
- Valid driver’s license ticket.
- 1-3 years of experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of local gas codes, best practices of heating, air conditioning and boiler installation are an asset.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Very punctual and dependable.
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Appliance installation for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of the company’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
- Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Criminal check required.
- Clean drivers abstract required.