Heavy Duty Service Technician – Lower Mainland, BC
We currently have an opening for a Heavy Duty Service Technician to join a large fleet team that ranks among the best in the industry. In this role, you will perform preventive maintenance, diagnose and makes advanced repairs at the customer’s location equipment in the safest, most effective way possible to avoid downtime. If you are interested in an entrepreneurial and empowering workplace give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or apply online today!
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Location: Vancouver, BC.
Salary: $45 DOE
- Service truck fully equipped + fuel card
- Great health and dental insurance
- Tool allowance, including safety boots
- PPE is provided
- Red Seal certificate – Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Apprentices with rental equipment experience will also be considered
- Mechanic experience with diesel equipment and heavy construction equipment
- May need to provide mechanic’s tools of trade
- Knowledge of hydraulic & electrical systems and troubleshooting
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preventive maintenance, diagnose and advanced repairs at the customer’s location
- Work on equipment in the safest, most effective way possible to avoid downtime (including Aerial Work Platforms, construction equipment)
- Work independently and represent the company providing excellent client service
- Work on a variety of makes, models & equipment
Lower Mainland, located in British Columbia, Canada, is a beautiful and diverse region with a mild climate and breathtaking scenery. This area is home to several major cities, including Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, and Richmond, offering abundant affordable housing and a high standard of living. The Lower Mainland is surrounded by mountains, forests, and beaches, providing endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, such as hiking, skiing, and surfing. The region is also rich in cultural diversity, offering world-class dining, entertainment, and festivals. Come and join the vibrant and welcoming community of Lower Mainland, where urban convenience meets natural beauty.