Calling all Flat Roofers! – Parker Johnston Industries Ltd.
Are you a Flat Roofer looking for a new opportunity? Parker Johnston Industries Ltd is a local Victoria family-run company who have been in the roofing business for over 60 years. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Parker Johnston proves that they know how to treat both their customers and employees right.
With fair wages, opportunities for advancement, superior safety programs, and employee appreciation events, Parker Johnston is a great choice for both local and international workers. Community conscious, they support United Way Victoria, the Mustard Seed Food Bank, Victoria Hospitals Foundation, Herowork, and more! If you want to do honest work for good people, now’s your chance!
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Salary: $34/ hr for ticketed Journeymen. $18/ hour for Apprentices.
- A comprehensive benefits package available after 6 months. Includes dental, extended health. 75% of BC Medical, and more.
- Pension plan for journeyman workers after waiting period.
- Journeyman Flat Roofer ticket OR
- Apprentices Flat Roofers from the 2nd year up.
- Previous experience with roofing applications, including tar and gravel, two ply, and membrane highly desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Driver’s license considered an asset.
- Own tools required.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, repair and replace flat roofs, including tar and gravel, two ply, and membrane safely and correctly on residential and commercial roofs.
- Other duties as required.
If you’d like to learn more, text 250-634-4870. To apply, email your resume to Carry at email@example.com!
Parker Johnston Industries Ltd. – 6791 Oldfield Road – Saanichton, BC V8M 2A2 parkerjohnstonroofing.com