Fixture Builders needed! Our client is an automated weld equipment and assembly fixture provider. They are seeking a Fixture Builder who will be responsible for the build of checking fixtures at their location in Windsor, ON. So if you have fixture building experience and are looking for a new opportunity, now’s your chance! Our client is offering competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance for the right candidate. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or apply online now!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: $21-$28/hour, depending on the experience.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package.
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate.
- General Machinist certification an asset.
- Previous Fixture Builder experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read build prints and GD&T
- Familiar with automotive checking fixture standards
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Good work ethic and the ability to multi-task.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble a variety of standard and non-standard major jigs, fixtures and related tooling.
- Ensures jigs function appropriately with complex angles or contours.
- Determine methods and sequence of operations and scheduling work to be performed from tool design drawings.
- Other duties as required.