Fire Alarm Technicians needed! Are you serious about safety? Do you want to educate and help your community? Do you enjoy working independently? Then this is the role for you! Our client is a small but dedicated fire safety company based out of Woodbridge, ON. This is a great opportunity to do important work for a variety of commercial clients around the GTA and Southern Ontario. If you have any questions about this position, please give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311. If you’re burning for a change, apply online today!
Woodbridge, ON is the suburban center of the city of Vaughan, located about a 40 minute drive from Toronto. Woodbridge boasts a long history, and plenty of shops, schools and parks, including the Boyd Conservation Area and Kortright Centre for Conservation natural preserves. Residents can expect snowy winters and humid summers. It also has a large Italian-Canadian population. Woodbridge is a great place to raise a family or enjoy living at an easy pace.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Benefits: Many company-provided benefits, including vehicle and fuel, work cell phone and laptop, uniform, and tools. Health, Dental, and pension plan are also available.
Shifts: Mon-Fri 40 hours/ week with OT based on daily hours. Must be available on call as well as evenings and weekends.
- CFAA (Canadian Fire Alarm Association) certification required.
- Clean driver’s abstract a must.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Capability to troubleshoot fire alarms, with programming knowledge.
- Ability to work alone with limited supervision.
- Strong customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to clients’ sites to perform fire alarm, emergency lighting, and extinguisher installations and inspections.
- Inspection reports, writing work orders for executed services.
- Fire alarm verifications and programming.
- Abide by all health and safety regulations.