Calling all Road Warriors! Are you a well-rounded technician with solid electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic skills? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is a leader in development and distribution of large recycling equipment in North America. They are seeking multiple Field Service Technicians for their clients in Toronto, ON and surrounding areas. Their employees enjoy competitive wages, great benefits, and plenty of paid OT. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311. Or submit your resume online today, and get a head start!
Toronto, the capital city of Ontario, is Canada’s largest city. Wonderfully diverse and brimming with amenities, parks, businesses, schools, sports, arts, and culture, Toronto is a wonderful place to live. It is located right on Lake Ontario and easily accessible from the surrounding cities of Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughn and more. Being committed to green initiatives, Toronto hopes to reduce greenhouse gases by 80% by 2050. The city has hot summers and snowy winters, although their tourist season is year round with attractions like the CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame, and Canada’s Wonderland.
- Starting at $80K/year, depending on experience.
- Paid OT after 8 hrs/ day and travel on weekends.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life insurance and paid holidays. Profit sharing pension and 401K also offered.
Shifts : 8 hrs/day plus OT as required. Majority of time will be spent on the road/performing repairs in the field.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Extensive experience in field repairs, maintenance, and installation of large machinery such as shredders, sorting systems, conveyors, balers, roll cutters, ect.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable in electrical repairs (480 volts/Industrial PLCs), as well as mechanical and hydraulics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and manage task.
- Superior troubleshooting skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation and repairs on recycling equipment.
- Communicate with customers and write reports.
Working Conditions: You will be given a written test on all three areas, (reading and drawing and understanding schematics and blueprints).