Calling all Fiberglass Technicians! Our client is a family owned business in the marine industry, and they are seeking a Fiberglass Technician to perform structural and cosmetic fiberglass installation and repairs at their service centre in Vancouver, BC. Our clients’ team is quickly growing, so this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an employer who is dedicated to progressing your career. If that sounds good to you, then give us a call toll-free at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text (604) 343-3535. To apply, submit your resume online today!
Vancouver is a beautiful coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada and is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in the country. One of the world’s greenest cities, Vancouver is one of the world’s most beautiful and livable cities. Vancouver has exceptional public transportation which is easily overshadowed by the fact that Vancouver is a walking city that is easily accessible! Offering a diverse amount of urban amenities, Vancouver has something for everyone including shopping, fine dining, museums, arts and culture.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Shifts: Mostly Monday – Friday, daytime hours.
- Certification or education in composite materials would be considered an asset.
- At least 3 years’ fiberglass technician experience.
- Experience in the marine industry highly preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on multi-tasker, ability to work independently or as part of a small team.
- Ability to read specifications and installation instructions.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are a must.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Practice and promote safe work procedures.
- Fiberglass mold production and maintenance.
- Fiberglass laminating of hull and other parts.
- Gel Coat application.
- Be able to complete tasks under limited supervision.
- Continually meet or exceed timeline expectations.
- Ensure all workmanship and quality is up to standard.
- Always deliver exceptional customer service.
- Other duties as required.