We have a very exciting entry-level opportunity in Windsor, ON! This position is designed for those looking to develop their career as an Engineer. If you have a bit of engineering know-how and are looking to increase your skills, then we want to hear from you! Our client, a manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies, is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join their team as an Engineer Trainee! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a reputable company, plus the chance to advance into design for the right candidate. If you have any questions about this position, please give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 647-484-0311. To apply, click the “Apply Now” button below!
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Shifts: Day shifts 6:45am-3:15pm, afternoon shifts 3pm-11:30pm. Shifts rotate every 8 weeks. OT available.
- Engineering degree/courses (particularly CAD/CAM) would be an asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent accepted provided candidate also has AutoCAD knowledge and can read blueprints.
- Practical AutoCAD experience prefereable.
- Admin experience an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven AutoCAD knowledge.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- CAD/CAM knowledge.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Team player with positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and update tracking sheet.
- Organize job shelves.
- Gather and organize purchased items for specific jobs.
- Create IGS, DXF, DWG, or Step files for manufacturing.
- Enter props for purchasing.
- Provide support to shop personnel (Problem-solving and Blueprint reading).
- Print out tags and labels using a laser printer.