Electrician – Victoria BC
This is a great opportunity to join a local company that’s built a 15 year strong reputation as an employer that rewards and promotes from within. Our client is looking for a Journeyman Electrician with high end residential experience. Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or apply online now!
Wage: $40 hourly DOE
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package
Shifts: 7:30-4:30 with some flexibility.
- Journeyman / Red Seal Electrician
- Residential experience a must
- 4 – 5 years preferred
- New build experience, high end and custom homes
- Automation and AV experience
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean abstract and have own tools
- Punctual, responsible, dependable and have a positive attitude towards work
- Strive for perfection and manage your time well
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instal and repair electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures according to drawings, specifications and building codes
- Instal conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables
- Instal circuit breakers and other electrical hardware
- Establish and adjust work sequences to meet construction schedules
- Organizing and coordinating with the construction team to ensure project requirements are delivered
- Other duties as required
Victoria is the capital of BC and a beautiful city that caters to all lifestyles.We are just 30 minutes by plane to Vancouver and have affordable housing available in surrounding communities like Langford, Sooke, and Mill Bay. Victoria is a major tourist destination, all year round. It boasts beautiful weather and scenery, friendly people, a vibrant cultural scene, limitless recreational opportunities, and a full range of amenities.