Are you a certified Limited Maintenance Electrician (LME) or General Electrician open to a new opportunity? Our client is a multinational lumber company that offers one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world. They are seeking a General Electrician or LME to provide electrical maintenance and repair for their mill in Molalla, OR. In return, our client is offering top wage plus plenty of OT opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and a $3000 signing bonus! This is a great opportunity to join a company committed to investing in its employees, whether it’s with world class training; clean, safe and modern facilities to work in; or the industry’s latest technology to play with. Interested? Give us a call at 1-855-733-7325, text 206-686-8084, or apply online now!
Molalla, OR is located a 45-minute drive south of Portland, and 25 minutes from Oregon City. Molalla has grown from a rural spot to a city rich with industry, particularly in logging, construction, and agritourism. Linked to Oregon routes 211 and 213, Molalla is easily accessible by car, and has public transportation and a few small regional airports. Current residents enjoy the annual Molalla Buckeroo rodeo and Apple Festival. With modern amenities and a strong connection to its roots, Molalla is a great place to live.
Terms: Permanent, Full-time.
Salary: $40.07 (LME) DOE. Non-Union. $3000 signing bonus for the right candidate. Plenty of OT opportunities.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental, 401K. Training and development opportunities.
Shifts: Must be open to working all shifts. 10 x 4 is the current schedule.
- State of Oregon Limited Mechanical Electrician or General Electrician license required.
- 2 years of experience in industrial equipment maintenance or manufacturing plant preferred.
- Experience with power and wiring for equipment and devices for electrical distribution of 480VAC/3ph and 110V.
- Experience reading electrical block diagrams, schematics as well as PLC ladder logic.
- Basic knowledge in mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Able and willing to work in varying seasonal climate conditions.
- Team-oriented with a strong commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, climbing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine and preventive electrical maintenance, extensive electrical knowledge, able to use voltmeter, amp meter and megger.
- Repair, replace, and maintain electrical equipment such as relays, switches, and motors, and position sensing devices such as proximity switch timers, scanners and photo electric devices.
- Troubleshoot circuit failure on existing manufacturing equipment.
- Use of computers for communicating and troubleshooting and CMMS.
- Other duties as required.