Electrician needed! Our client has been in business for over 50 years, and is recognized by Canada's premier restaurants, retail grocery chains, and food service distributors. They are seeking a knowledgeable Electrician for their meat processing plant in Brampton, ON. The successful candidate will be responsible for equipment and premises maintenance, ensuring safe operation and maximum operating time and service. This is a great opportunity to join a team that believes in respecting and empowering their employees. If you have any questions about this position, give us a call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 647-484-0311, or better yet, apply online today!
Brampton, ON is the 3rd most populated city in the Greater Golden Horseshoe Region, with a diverse population, made up of 209 different ethnicities. Located a 20 minute drive from both Mississauga and the Toronto Pearson International Airport, and a 45 minute drive from the city of Toronto, Brampton is easily accessible. Although with a wealth of education and recreation options, local transit, and health infrastructure, you may not want to leave! Brampton is a great place for a profession or family.
Salary: $32-$35/ hr depending on experience.
Benefits: Great benefits package after 3 months, plus two weeks’ vacation.
Shifts: Day shifts starting at 9 am or earlier.
Location: Brampton, ON.
Education: Red Seal or ON Journeyman Electrician ticket required.
- PLC, control panel, and electrical drawing experience required.
- Millwright experience an asset.
- Formax experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and personal skills.
- Electrical and hydraulic knowledge/schematics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Training of production staff on setup, trouble shooting and running of plant equipment.
- SQF and HACCP Accountabilities.
- Other Duties as required.
- Must be able to work in cold indoor conditions, between 4-10 C.