Opportunity alert! Our client, a leader in manufacturing in the oil and gas industry, is seeking an Electrical Instrumentation Technician with industrial plant maintenance experience for their location in Regina, SK. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the repair and troubleshooting of electrical operating systems, and in upgrading and installing new equipment. This is a fantastic position offering up to $90K annual salary, excellent benefits, and a great work-life balance. If you have questions, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), or text us at 306-993-0855. This is a great opportunity to join a multinational company who are always happy to reward passionate, energetic team members. Apply online now and get started on your new path!
Regina is the capital of the bustling province of Saskatchewan. It is the second-largest city in the province and home to the hugely popular Saskatchewan Roughriders football team (Canadian Football League). The city is home to a vibrant and diverse cultural community as well as a wealth of recreational opportunities. Interestingly, all the trees in the city (approximately 300,000) were planted by hand.
Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including 100% ER funded benefits, 5% RRSP matching after 4 month probationary period.
Shifts: 12 hour shifts, days only. OT eligible.
Education: Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation/Engineering Technology from an accredited Canadian institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an industrial plant.
- Experience installing, servicing and maintaining Safety PLC, Siemens and Allan Bradley programming.
- Experienced with electrical controls, transmitters, valves, temperature sensors, metering devices, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Dedication to safety and accountability.
- Creative and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, CAD, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Health and safety duties such as participate in H&S meetings and procedures.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, and other electrical components.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Other duties as required.
- Pre-employment drug testing, Medical and Criminal record check required.