Are you an experienced Motor Winder looking for a new opportunity? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is an industry leader in the repair of rotating industrial equipment, and they are seeking Electric Motor Systems Technicians for their 8 locations across Canada. This role is responsible for assembling, repairing and testing components on various rotating equipment including motors, generators, gearboxes, switchgear, transformers, fans and turbines. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company that embraces work/life balance and supports their employees with competitive wages and plenty of training and advancement opportunities. If that sounds up your alley, then don’t wait! Call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 250-483-5954, or apply online.
- Grande Prairie, AB
- Regina, SK
- Winnipeg, MB
- Sarnia, ON
- Sudbury, ON
- Kirkland Lake, ON
- Moncton, NB
- St. John's, NL
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience and varies on location.
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Education: Motor Winder Trade Certification would be an asset.
- 5 years or more years’ experience as a Motor Winder.
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid welding skills.
- Ability to read electrical schematics, blueprints and other technical diagrams.
- Able to effectively communicate and train apprentices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wind, assemble and install various types of coils.
- Test and adjust repaired products for proper functioning.
- Read and interpret diagrams.
- Perform static or dynamic balancing of armatures or rotors.
- Assemble stators or armatures for heavy-duty electric motors.
- Replace or recondition shafts, bearings, commutators and other components.
- Test and repair or replace faulty wiring or components in electrical switchgear.
- Test repaired motors, transformers, switchgear or other electrical apparatus to ensure proper performance.