Dual ticketed Industrial Millwright/Electrician needed! Our client, a well-established magnetic laminations manufacturer, is looking for a knowledgeable Industrial Millwright/Electrician with manufacturing experience to join their team in Burlington, ON. With facilities in Canada, the USA, Mexico, China, and India, our client has no shortage of demand for their products! Therefore, they make sure to reinvest in their employees by offering competitive wages, excellent benefits, company-sponsored events, and opportunities for growth. If you have questions about this position, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), or text 647-484-0311. But if you like what you’re reading, why wait? Apply online today and get the ball rolling!
Located about a 45 minute drive from both Toronto and Niagara Falls, Burlington, ON is situated right in the centre of Ontario’s “Golden Horseshoe”. Voted the best mid-sized city in Canada by MoneySense magazine, Burlington boasts all the necessary urban amenities as well and plenty of natural attractions, including the UNESCO world biosphere reserve Niagara Escarpment, the Bruce Trail, and Lake Ontario. Residents also enjoy low crime rates, affordable accommodation, and a high level of community engagement.
Salary: Competitive salary with a paid lunch break and overtime available after 40 hours.
Benefits: Comprehensive group benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision and disability coverages, and RRSP and DPSP deferred profit sharing plans.
Shifts: Monday-Friday, 7am – 3pm.
Education: Dual ticketed 433A Industrial Millwright and 442A Industrial Electrician (or Red Seal) required.
- At least 3-5+ years mechanical maintenance technical experience in a manufacturing environment – ideally in the metal processing or high volume fabrication.
- Electrical knowledge and experience is essential, including work with PLCs and limited switches.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills.
- High fabrication, machine shop and welding skills.
- Good hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
- A high regard for safety.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation, maintenance, testing, troubleshooting and repair of industrial mechanical equipment and associated presses, ovens, slitters, dies, and conveyors.
- Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Disassembles and repairs defective mechanical equipment or systems.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical or electromechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on hydraulic, pneumatic, motorized and mechanical production tools, machines and production lines.
- Utilize diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.