DRYWALL INSTALLER AND FINISHER (NOC 73102)
AL SPRAY FOAM & DRYWALL SISTEM INC.
1401 The Queensway, Unit 4
Etobicoke, Ontario M8Z 1T2
Job Type: Contract, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night and Evening
Salary: $37.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (3 vacancies)
We are a small and fast-growing drywall company providing different services to residential, industrial, and commercial builders. We are currently looking to hire a Drywall Installer and Finisher with experience in this fast-growing trade.
The Drywall Installer and Finisher will be responsible for the installation of steel stud frames and drywall and the finishing of drywall sheets (tape and plaster) in residential, industrial and commercial establishments.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to lead the installation of metal stud framing and furring for interior drywall or plaster walls, using hand and power tools.
- Determine insulation requirements and select type of insulation required
- Measure and cut insulating material to required dimensions using hand and power tools.
- Apply insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
- Fit insulation around obstructions and between studs and joists
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Tape and finish drywall sheets using hand and automatic taping tools
- Education: Completion of high school, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Experience: 1 year of work experience as a drywall finisher.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AL SPRAY FOAM & DRYWALL SISTEM INC. is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.