CONSTRUCTION WORKER (NOC 75110)
CT RESTORE INC.
169 Bartley Drive.
North York, Ontario M4A 1E7 Canada
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $27.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (3 vacancies)
CT RESTORE INC. performs restoration services for residential and commercial properties across Ontario. Our crews offer prompt and professional services to help our customers get back to pre-loss life with the least amount of interruption and associated costs as possible.
The Construction Worker will be responsible for a number of on-site tasks, such as removing debris, erecting scaffolding, loading and unloading building materials, and assisting with operating heavy equipment.
- Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
- Maintaining clean, safe working environment by removing waste from job site prior to shift completion.
- Completing general carpentry work.
- Installing crown molding and wood flooring to meet customer preferences.
- Operating overhead lifts to move heavy and bulky work materials.
- Performing multiple tasks such as lifting, climbing, and operating hand tools.
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities.
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Education: No education required.
- Experience: 1 year of work experience in the construction field.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CT RESTORE INC. is committed to diversity and equity; people from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers, and person with disabilities.