CONSTRUCTION WORKER (NOC 7611)
AL SPRAY FOAM & DRYWALL SISTEM INC.
1401 The Queensway, Unit 4
Etobicoke, Ontario M8Z 1T2
Job Type: Contract, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night and Evening
Salary: $27.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (1 vacancy)
We are a small and fast-growing drywall company providing different services to residential, industrial, and commercial builders. We are currently looking to hire a Drywall Installer and Finisher with experience in this fast-growing trade.
The Construction Worker will be responsible for a number of on-site tasks, such as removing debris, erecting scaffolding, loading and unloading building materials, and assisting with operating heavy equipment.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Maintaining clean, safe working environment by removing waste from job site prior to shift completion.
- Completing general carpentry work.
- Installing crown molding and wood flooring to meet customer preferences.
- Operating overhead lifts to move heavy and bulky work materials.
- Performing multiple tasks such as lifting, climbing, and operating hand tools.
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
- Education: No education required.
- Experience: 1 year of work experience in construction field.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: email@example.com
AL SPRAY FOAM & DRYWALL SISTEM INC. is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.