Construction Technician (NOC 237292)
Infinity Glass Group Inc.
45 Steelwell Road, Suite 1&2,
Brampton, Ontario L6T 5P7
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $32 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Brampton, Ontario (3 vacancies)
Infinity Glass Group Inc. (IGG Glass) is a leading Glass Fabrication facility producing commercial and industrial grade glass products and services in Toronto and the GTA. Our cutting-edge 25,000 square feet facility employs the latest glass fabrication technologies and CNC machines capable of extremely precise operations. IGG Glass uses a variety of fabrication techniques including glass cutting, grinding, drilling and laminating. We also specialize in other glass fabricating operations including insulation, straight edge cutting, polishing, and bending.
The Construction Technician will be responsible to produce related structural designs and specifications as well as structural drawings for the company’s projects.
- Develop conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts and sketches.
- Prepare construction specifications, cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports.
- Supervise or conduct field surveys, inspections or technical investigations of topography, soils, drainage and water supply systems, road and highway systems, buildings and structures to provide data for engineering projects.
- Conduct or supervise inspection and testing of construction materials.
- May supervise, monitor and inspect construction projects.
- Education: Completion of College or other non-university certificate or diploma.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in the position
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English.
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: email@example.com
Infinity Glass Group Inc. (IGG Glass) is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.