Are you looking to grow your career in project management? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is a privately-owned family business covering all disciplines of construction including General Contracting, Construction Management, Design Build and Tenant Improvements. They are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team in Victoria, BC. Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, primary responsibilities include preparing and reviewing project submittals, tracking project quantities, assisting with schedules, assisting with construction engineering planning and implementation, monitoring quality control, assisting with preparation of subcontracts, change orders, progress invoices, resolution of commercial issues, extra work quotations and project financial reporting. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is committed to building community, encouraging creativity, and investing in its employees. To apply, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325, text 250-483-5954, or submit your resume online today!
Victoria is the capital of BC and a beautiful city that caters to all lifestyles. It has a population of approximately 345,000. It’s not hard to see why Victoria is a major tourist destination, all year round. It boasts beautiful weather and scenery, friendly people, a vibrant cultural scene, limitless recreational opportunities, and a full range of amenities. To learn more about living in Victoria, visit our Town Page!
Terms: Permanent, Full-time.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience. Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including extended health, dental, 3 weeks’ vacation and optional defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- 2+ years of experience in project management and/or construction management.
- P. Eng. or EIT designation is an asset.
- Demonstrated competence in the areas of safety, people management, project execution, cost control, quality and administration.
- Sound knowledge of construction and building techniques and ability to read and interpret contract drawings and specifications.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Proactive problem-solver and efficient communicator that can manage difficult situations with positive results.
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Project, Timberline, Procore and/or Bluebeam and Microsoft Office Suite.