CONSTRUCTION PAINTER (NOC 7294)
66 Eugene St.
North York, Ontario M6B 3Z4
Job Type: Contract, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $27.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (3 vacancies)
Trigrand Inc. is a Toronto based full-service construction company specializing in renovation, restoration and rehabilitation of residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional building exteriors and interiors.
Our company is looking for an experienced Construction Painter, who will be responsible for the company’s projects and comply with high quality standards. He/she will read specifications to determine quantities of material and advise costumers o selection of colours.
- Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer
- Mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture
- Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fiberglass, metal coating or fire retardant using brushes, rollers or spray equipment
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls
- Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages
- May advise customer on selection of colour schemes and choice of wall coverings
- May provide cost estimates to clients.
- Education: Completion of High School, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical
- Experience: 1 year of work experience as a Construction Painter.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trigrand Inc. is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.