CONSTRUCTION PAINTER (NOC 73112)
SEASONS COLOURS LIMITED
15 FENELON DRIVE
TORONTO ON M3A 3K2
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $27.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (4 vacancies)
SEASONS COLOURS LIMITED is a general contractor, service provider, project manager, trainer, consultant. At Seasons Colours LTD, we proudly put our clients first. We are ready to put our experience to work for you and get the professional results you want. We handle small and large jobs with the same care and attention, for different scope and project size, from in-suite renovations to general maintenance. We are Painters, Carpenters, General Laborers, Project Managers, and more.
Our company is looking for an experienced Construction Painter, who will be responsible for the company’s projects and comply with high quality standards. He/she will read specifications to determine quantities of material and advise costumers o selection of colours.
- Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer
- Mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture
- Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fiberglass, metal coating or fire retardant using brushes, rollers or spray equipment
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls
- Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages
- May advise customer on selection of colour schemes and choice of wall coverings
- May provide cost estimates to clients.
- Education: Completion of High School, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Experience: 1 year of work experience as a Construction Painter.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEASONS COLOURS LIMITED is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.