Construction and Aerial Equipment Mechanic – Ajax, ON
Our Client is a Canadian success story with over 65 years of history and a team of 500 employees. We’re dedicated to expanding our team with new diverse and talented individuals. Our client’s success is rooted in accountability to their employees. They invest in your current skills and support your growth through training, career development, and internal opportunities. Over 25% of their staff across Canada have been employed for over 10 years. If you’d like to learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 250-483-5954, or submit your resume online now!
Hourly Rate: $45/ hour for a ticketed Heavy Duty Mechanic – 421A with 5 years experience. If you have 2 years of AERIAL EQUIPMENT Mechanics – reach out!
Shifts: Day Shift with flexible start to suit your personal life. Start 6 am – 9am, 8 hour days. Monday – Friday. OT Available
- 100% Company Paid Benefits!
- RRSP Matching
- Training internally and externally to build your skillset
- Annual uniform and PPE allowance
- 310T or 421A Certification or 2 years of Aerial Equipment Mechanics – Zoom Booms, Telehandlers ect
- Construction Equipment Mechanical experience
- Class G Driver’s License.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge and/or experience with diesel & gas fuel engines and electric/hydraulic systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Heavy Equipment Repair Mechanic, you’ll play a key role in maintaining on-site Heavy Construction and Aerial Equipment, ensuring they’re rental-ready. Your responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing, testing, and repairing on-site electrical/hydraulic/diesel construction and aerial equipment.
- Providing on-site maintenance services like oil changes, filter changes, etc.
- Transferring product knowledge effectively to customers.
- Ensuring fair and consistent treatment of every customer.
- Assisting in equipment retirement decisions.
- Completing all work orders and related paperwork.
- Adhering to safety policies and wearing required PPE.
- Conducting equipment testing under actual operating conditions.
- Maintaining inventory control documents.
If you’d like to learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 250-483-5954, or submit your resume online now!