If you are tired of working on the same CNC machines day after day and not able to expand on your skillset? Then look no further, this job is for you! Our client is a manufacturing company specializing in advanced machining and they have over 50 modern and advanced CNC machines. Our client encourages team members to put their skills and talents to the fullest. This is one of the reasons many employees stay long term with the company. They are looking to add more CNC Machinists to meet their growing demand. Did we mention they’ve been recognized for its corporate culture, winning a national award? If you are a CNC Machinist who is interested in working for a company that values professional and personal growth, autonomy and produce complex and exciting products, then give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 604-343-3535, or submit your resume online now!
Chilliwack, BC is the second-largest city in BC’s Fraser Valley Regional District. It’s located about 25 minutes’ drive from Abbotsford, 35 from Mission, and 45 from Langley. People choose to live in Chilliwack because of the low tax rates, affordable housing costs and exceptional quality of life.
Salary: $35-$40/hr depending on experience.
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dental care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Company events
Shifts: Monday to Friday (Some Saturdays if needed). The employer can accommodate different start times if needed.
- Red Seal or Journeyperson Machinist certificate and/or equivalent experience.
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate preferred.
- Extensive CNC machining experience is a must; minimum 3 years preferred.
- Experience in Gibbs CAM software an asset but not mandatory.
- Brother, Okuma, Nakamura, Haas experience an asset.
- Must be a team player with excellent people skills, and a Get-er-done attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficient set up of Mill/Turn, CNC Lathes and 3 to 5 axis CNC Mills.
- Produce precise and consistent parts..
- Responsible for detailed completion of all required paperwork.
- Other duties as required.