CNC Machinist – Coquitlam, BC
How would you like to be instrumental in the creation of precision products for industries including aerospace, marine, mining, pulp & paper, forestry and medical? No two days will be the same as this is not a mass production shop but offers specializations with diversity of work. We’re looking for a Lathe and a Mill CNC Machinist with programming experience. If this is you, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 604-343-3535, or submit your resume online now!
The beautiful urban community of Coquitlam, BC is home to shopping centers, theme parks, and other picturesque attractions loved and admired by tourists and locals alike. If you’re fond of taking part in any type of outdoor adventures like trail running, fishing, hiking, and biking, Coquitlam will never disappoint. It’s a vibrant city that has a lot of things to offer whether you are into sampling food, shopping, or entertainment.
Salary: $30-$40 DOE
- Extended Health and Dental
- A culture of sharing and continuous learning to take your skills to the next level
- Very low attrition with many employees having been there over 10 years
- Positive work environment where ideas are shared and appreciated
- ISO certified company with 4 decades of building a great reputation
Shifts: 4 x 10-afternoon shift Mon – Thurs (Mon – Fri day shift could be an option)
- Lathe or milling experience including programming
- Experience working with tight tolerances
- Mazak CNC machine experience would be ideal
- Quality control experience would be an asset
- Ability to create from drawings
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficient set up and running of CNC mills and / or lathes
- Parts deburring and or polishing
- Cleaning up of machines
- Other duties as required.