Are you a CNC Machinist looking for a better work-life balance? Then we have the job for you! Our client is seeking experienced CNC Machinists to join their team at their full-service state-of-the-art shop in Campbell River, BC.
Salary & Benefits: Total Package $80,000 – $105,000. Unionized. Relocation assistance/Sign-on bonus is negotiable. Shift premiums & benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits, RRSP contribution, boot allowances and much more.
Shifts: Day shifts
- Red Seal or Journeyperson Machinist certificate is required.
- Minimum 5 years of CNC machining experience is a must.
- Experience with Horizontal Boring Mill 5 Axis and working with large parts is an asset
- Doosan DBC 130 Planner experience is an asset.
- Proficient with using Fanuc controllers, G codes, and Macros.
- Experience with Okuma lathes & Okuma vertical spindle milling machines is an asset.
- Experience with using overhead cranes.
- Driver’s license and car required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily programming/setup and operation of a range of machines
- Ensuring that the part setups are done safely and efficiently.
- Maintaining superior quality in every part manufactured.
- Take the initiative to research better machining methods to improve job efficiencies.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work site.
- Other duties as required.
Our client offers heavy equipment mechanical, machining and welding services all under one roof for BC’s logging industry. They offer excellent wages, shift premiums, and a great benefits package! This is a great opportunity to join a small, family-oriented company that values inclusivity and safety. To learn more, call or text 250-483-5954, or submit your resume online!