Are you a Class A Gasfitter open to a new opportunity? Our client, Colin’s Mechanical & Electrical Service Ltd. has been offering quality contract services to commercial and industrial clients in Winnipeg, MB since 1984. They are seeking a Class A Gas Fitter / Boiler Technician to perform expert installations, emergency repair, testing, preventative maintenance and start-up technical support across a wide range of mechanical building systems from simple to moderately complex in nature. Current employees enjoy excellent safety training, take-home vehicle, opportunities for advancement, and a lack of micromanaging. This is a great opportunity to join up with a well-established, CORE-certified company that benefits from a longstanding customer base. Interested? Give us call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 204-202-3027, or apply online today!
The City of Winnipeg, a good small city, is known for its friendly and welcoming spirit. Winnipeg has developed into a cosmopolitan city with short commutes, great restaurants, Winnipeg Jets and Blue Bombers games and even the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, there is something for everyone. Winnipeg is one of the most affordable cities in Canada, in close proximity to beautiful beaches with a ton of lakes, and is only a 1.5 hour drive to the U.S. border.
Salary: $50-60 p/h negotiable for the right candidate, fully fitted company vehicle available to take home each day & gas card supplied.
Benefits: A comprehensive benefits package including extended health, vision, dental, insurance, company pension, RRSP matching, Employee Assistance Program, company car, and more.
Shifts: Flexible depending on workflow, but will generally be 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- Valid Class A Gasfitter licence required.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean abstract required.
- Minimum 5 year’s of boiler and gas service experience.
- Red Seal or MB Journey level trade certificate (Steamfitter / Pipefitter / Plumber) an asset.
- Backflow certificate an asset.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Professional demeanour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to any type of emergency service calls as directed.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, repair, and restore equipment & systems to full operation.
- Recommend revisions/replacements when necessary.
- Perform commercial gas and steam heating installations.
- Provide estimating assistance and sales leads to the sales group.
- Promote, build, and maintains good customer relations and assist in contract retention.