Are you a Carpenter looking for a new opportunity? Parker Johnston Industries Ltd is a local Victoria family-run company who have been in the roofing business for over 60 years. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Parker Johnston proves that they know how to treat both their customers and employees right.
With fair wages, opportunities for advancement, superior safety programs, and employee appreciation events, Parker Johnston is a great choice for both local and international workers. Community conscious, they support United Way Victoria, the Mustard Seed Food Bank, Victoria Hospitals Foundation, Herowork, and more! If you want to do honest work for good people, now’s your chance!
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Salary: $16.38/ hr to start or dependent on experience
- A comprehensive benefits package available after 6 months. Includes dental, extended health. 75% of BC Medical, and more.
- Pension plan for journeyman workers after waiting period.
- High School graduation
- Previous experience will be considered an asset but all skill levels will be considered.
Skills and Abilities:
- Driver’s license considered an asset.
- Own tools required.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to work at heights and in all weather conditions in a safe manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rot repair, deck framing, window finishes, minor form work in residential and commercial settings
- Other duties as required.
If you’d like to learn more, text 250-634-4870. To apply, email your resume to Carry at email@example.com!
Parker Johnston Industries Ltd. – 6791 Oldfield Road – Saanichton, BC V8M 2A2 parkerjohnstonroofing.com