Carpenter (NOC 72310)
SEASONS COLOURS LIMITED
15 FENELON DRIVE
TORONTO ON M3A 3K2
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $29.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (4 vacancies)
SEASONS COLOURS LIMITED is a general contractor, service provider, project manager, trainer, consultant. At Seasons Colours LTD, we proudly put our clients first. We are ready to put our experience to work for you and get the professional results you want. We handle small and large jobs with the same care and attention, for different scope and project size, from in-suite renovations to general maintenance. We are Painters, Carpenters, General Laborers, Project Managers, and more.
The Carpenters will be responsible for completing variety of job tasks involving general carpentry, framing and formwork to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects. Job responsibilities will also require performing general labor duties when requested.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Operate various hand tools, power tools, and equipment used to complete carpentry duties, including: circular saw, table saw, router, pneumatic nail gun, ramset, drills, and other tools used for measuring, cutting, fastening, and drilling.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Education: Completion of High School, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Experience: 1 year of work experience as a Carpenter.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEASONS COLOURS LIMITED is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.