Our client is a leader in cabinetry and woodworking excellence. They are seeking a Cabinetry Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on the southern side of Vancouver Island, BC. The successful candidate will oversee and assist with the production of shop drawings and production paperwork related to multi-residential unit cabinetry, as well as cut lists.
If you’d like to join a long-standing, family-owned and -operated company that values innovative processes and long-lasting products, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325, text 250-483-5954, or apply online now!
Vancouver Island is a beautiful locale and a highly desirable place to live. With 15 Provincial Parks, the Island is teeming with trails to explore and lakes to kayak. Fishing and whale-watching are extremely popular, as are surfing, camping, and climbing. Likewise, it is rich in arts, culture and history. The cities and towns run a range of amenities, from the steady bustle of Victoria and Langford to the quaint and affordable communities of Sooke and Courtenay. Come and see all that Island life has to offer!
Salary: Excellent wages, state-of-the-art equipment, and opportunities for advancement.
Benefits: Negotiable benefits package including extended health care, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, casual dress, and more!
Shifts: Hours are flexible to meet the needs of certain projects, but are typically a Monday to Friday day shift.
- Team player who believes in the company culture, enthusiastic, and eager to learn.
- Experience with CNC programming/screen to machine required.
- Experience working with Ardis and Cabinet Vision software required.
- Experience processing kitchen and bathrooms required.
- Experience with secondary wood processing, cabinetry, and/or wood preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude and skilled in working on large and small machines and hand tools.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field preferred (eg Wood Processing, Drafting, Interior Design).