KB Civil Constructors Inc.
3645 Keele St.
North York ON M3J 1M6
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Weekday, Weekend, Day
Salary: $42.00 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: North York, Ontario (6 vacancies)
KB Civil Constructors Inc. performs construction, renovation, and restoration services for residential and commercial properties across Ontario. The company also works on the construction of civil infrastructure, including bridges in the greater Toronto Area. Our crews offer prompt and professional services to help our customers’ projects come to life with the least possible amount of interruption and associated costs.
The Bricklayers/Mason will lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, and other similar materials to construct or repair walls, arches, and other civil infrastructures in accordance with blueprints and specifications.
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures in civil, industrial, residential and commercial construction
- Line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other materials
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- May restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures.
- Education: Completion of High School
- Experience: 12 months of work experience Bricklayer or Mason on construction sites.
- Languages: Speak English
HOW TO APPLY:
By email: email@example.com
KB Civil Constructors Inc. is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities.