Location: 100% in Office – Regina
Permanent – Full Time
Pay Range: Effective January 01, 2023, the salary range for this role has been adjusted to $47,976 – $50,988.
Closes July 16th, 2023
Work should be so much more than just a job you do to earn a paycheque. And at SGI, it is.
We offer the essentials – a competitive salary, great pension, and excellent employer-paid family benefits. But we also provide opportunities. The opportunity to do work that makes a difference in your community. The opportunity to expand your professional skills and grow your career. And the opportunity to come to work every day to a job you’re passionate about and that leaves you feeling happy and fulfilled.
Now that we’ve sparked your interest, here’s some good news: we’re hiring!
We’re looking for an Auto Tradesperson who knows way around vehicle.
Please consider applying if you:
- Have mechanical aptitude.
- Have strong work ethics.
- Can make and manage commitments effectively in a busy environment.
- Want to leverage your leadership skills for good – like actively supporting SGI’s culture, expanding your own learning and supporting your colleagues as they do the same.
The skills for this position are gained through the completion Grade 12, Power Mobile Equipment certification, and 1-2 years’ directly industry related experience. This role also requires a valid driver licence. But we don’t want you to worry about checking every box! We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way, so please don’t hesitate to apply. We’d love to hear from you!
What else do we offer?
Our website gives a run-down of the many perks of working with us, including:
- Work-life balance
- How does an extra day off every two weeks sound?
- Personal development
- We invest in our employees. We provide leadership and employee training, and provide education funding, to support your self-improvement goals and keep our teams thriving.
- A positive, healthy work culture
- Work culture can be the reason an employee stays or leaves a job. At SGI, we’ve worked hard to develop a culture we’re proud of. And we continue to invest in our culture through training to make sure that our actions (and culture) reflect our corporate values: caring, passion, innovation, and integrity.
- Awesome people
- Seriously. We hire the best people, and you get to work with them. At SGI, you’ll find the work family you didn’t know you needed.
We strive to be the kind of employer that employees recommend to a friend. We want our employees to want to come to work, and we look forward to your application!
To learn more about this position, check out the full job description. There, you’ll find all requirement and accountabilities in greater detail.
Remember, the position closes Sunday, July 16th, 2023, so submit your application online by 11:59 p.m. SK time.