Location: Regina (in-office)
Work Week: Monday to Friday
Pay Range: $59,244 – $74,772 (Salary is based on a 36-hour work week and is currently under review)
Closes: September 27, 2023
Work should be so much more than just a daily grind. And at SGI, it is.
Of course, we offer the essentials – a great pension and excellent employer-paid family benefits. But we also provide a fun work environment that’ll leave you feeling happy and accomplished at the end of the day. And we’re a big company, which means there’s lots of opportunity for career growth.
Now that we’ve (hopefully!) sparked your interest, here’s some good news: we’re hiring!
We’re looking for an Auto Mechanic who knows their way around a vehicle to join our Technical Research Services team.
We hope you consider applying if you:
· Are mechanically inclined
· Can work independently and as part of a team
· Are well versed in basic auto repairs and services
· Are ready to contribute to a clean and safe work environment
Typically, these skills are gained through an Automotive service technician journeyperson certificate and five years’ directly related industry experience. But we don’t want you to worry about checking every box! We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way, so please don’t hesitate to apply. We’d love to hear from you!
What else do we offer?
· Work-life balance – how does an extra day off every two weeks sound?
· Personal development – we invest in employee training and provide education funding to keep our work environments healthy and our teams thriving!
· Awesome people – Seriously. We hire the best people and you get to work with them. At SGI, you’ll find the work family you didn’t know you needed.
Remember, the position closes Wednesday, September 27, so check out the complete posting and submit your application online by 11:59 p.m. SK time.