All Around Machinist – Yuba, California, USA
Our client is an international leader in the design and manufacturing of tilt-pad fluid film thrust and journal bearings for all types of rotating machinery. Their products support and enable efficient machinery operations in applications from power generation, oil and gas, and dozens of other industrial rotating equipment applications. They are seeking 2 Machinists to join their team in Yuba, California. The successful candidates will be responsible for fabricating, assembling, repairing, and maintaining tooling to produce parts and assemblies. Current employees enjoy a team environment that supports continuous improvement. If you are interested in this position, please give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 206-686-8084! To apply, submit your resume online today.
Located about an hours’ drive from Sacramento, Yuba, CA is the hub of the Yuba-Sutter Region. It is bordered by the Feather River to the east and Sutter Buttes mountain range to the west. This diverse residential community enjoys a hot-summer Mediterranean climate, good transportation, proximity to higher education, and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Benefits: Full benefits package.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 7+ years’ machining experience.
- Experience with VTL, Vertical and Horizontal Boring Mills, Lathes, Horizontal Milling Machines required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong manual machining abilities a must.
- Organized and dedicated to working safely.
- Ability to work with large machines.
- CNC skills a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate metalworking machine tools to machine parts to specifications.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequence of operations to fabricate product.
- Establish work procedures for fabricating new structural products, using a variety of metalworking machines.
- Complete certified welding requirements as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the USA.
*Please note, this role is not eligible for the Employee Referral Program