Are you a Mechanic or Equipment Technician with agricultural experience? Then we want to hear from you! Our client, Western Tractor, is an agricultural equipment dealership providing retail and support for the number-one brand of AG, Turf, and Commercial Equipment in the world. They are seeking a Journeyman Service Technician to provide maintenance and repair on ag equipment, both in their state of the art facility and on the road. This role is suitable for either a ticketed Agricultural Equipment Technician, or a Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician with John Deere equipment experience. To learn more, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 587-794-3883. With their dedication to training, this is a great opportunity to gain a long term career with a company that invests heavily in their employees. If you’re looking for a place to help you shine, then apply online today!
Lethbridge, Alberta is a beautiful Canadian city that enjoys more than 320 days of sunshine each year. Known for its small city charm, community pride and friendly people, Lethbridge offers more than 70 parks, 140km of trails, many playgrounds, and sport fields and is located only a 2 hour drive from Calgary and a 5 hour drive from Edmonton. With some of the most spectacular scenery and attractions Alberta has to offer, Lethbridge is a wonderful place to live and work.
Terms: Permanent, full-time.
Salary: $35/hr, depending on experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
- Regular shifts 8am-5pm, with the possibility of split shifts. OT required. Weekend or stat Holiday shifts may be required.
- Candidate must be on-call 24 hours a day by phone, remuneration provided.
- Journeyman Agricultural Equipment Technician ticket OR Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician plus experience with John Deere equipment.
- 3rd and 4th year apprentices may be considered.
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract.
- John Deere agricultural equipment experience is an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Dedication to safety a must.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must have own tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, drive train and engine repairs on internal or customer owned equipment.
- Use of service truck to do field calls on customer sites.
- Attend service training/meetings as requested.
- Use John Deere computer programs to read manuals for diagnostics and repairs.
- Self-training/upgrading with company manuals and computer based training materials.
- Proper recording of details as per dealership procedures.
- Communicate with customers and fellow employees professionally and courteously.
Western Tractor is located at 48 Broxburn Blvd, Broxburn Business Park, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 4P4, Canada.
*Please note this position is not eligible for the Employee Referral Program*