We are recruiting for an Agricultural Mechanic or a Red Seal Certified Heavy Duty Equipment Technician with experience in agriculture. As an equipment service technician you will be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair and service out of the service shop based out of Lloydminster, AB/SK. If you are looking to grow in this field, we want to hear from you!
Our client has been selling and servicing heavy duty trucks, construction, agricultural, forestry, and oil and gas equipment for over 60 years. They have been named one of Saskatchewan’s top 100 businesses by Saskatchewan Business Magazine and pride themselves on their state of the art facilities.
Living in Lloydminster, SK
The City of Lloydminster is an economic hotspot with friendly residents and a plethora of world-class outdoor activities. The city straddles the border of Saskatchewan and Alberta. Most border cities are comprised of two municipalities – one on each side of the border. Not Lloydminster! It’s one city in two provinces. This means that the city enjoys the benefits of both provinces, such as being PST exempt and following Alberta’s daylight savings time. The town, for the most part, follows provincial law of Saskatchewan. With a population of 27,800 people, Lloydminster is the biggest community in between Edmonton and Saskatoon.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Relocation: May be provided for the right candidate
Salary: Depends on experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Lloydminster, SK
- Experienced and/or formal trade training in Case IH Agricultural Equipment
- Journeyperson status or Red Seal certification required
Skills and qualifications:
- Overall mechanical ability
- Proficiency reading and interpreting hydraulic and electric schematics
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs
- Commitment to customer service and pride in quality workmanship
- Positive and team-oriented attitude