We are recruiting for a Red Seal Certified Agricultural Mechanic or an Interprovincial Heavy Duty Equipment Technician with experience in agriculture. This position will require a minimum of 5 years of ag field service experience. As a field service technician you will play a key role ensuring reliable delivery of service and maintenance to reputable dealership located in Estevan, SK! If you are looking for a challenging role we want to hear from you!
Our client has been selling and servicing heavy duty trucks, construction, agricultural, forestry, and oil and gas equipment for over 60 years. They have been named one of Saskatchewan’s top 100 businesses by Saskatchewan Business Magazine and pride themselves on their state of the art facilities.
Living in Estevan, SK
Located in south eastern Saskatchewan, Estevan is known as the “Sunshine Capital of Canada”. The bustling town of 11,000 people offers a wide range of amenities from art galleries to leisure centres and everything in between. Estevan and the surrounding area also have great spots for hunting and fishing From May to October a weekly outdoor farmers market offering a great source of homemade baking, garden produce, handcraft items and more. Close the borders of Manitoba and North Dakota, there are also plenty of travel options to explore the sounding areas.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Depends on experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Estevan, SK
- Min of 5 years of experience as an ag field service technician
- Previous dealership experience preferred
- Excellent diagnostic and trouble-shooting skills, able to work well under pressure
- Red Seal Agricultural Technician Certificate or equivalent
Skills and qualifications:
- Customer focused with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Overall mechanical ability
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs, preference will be given to mechanics with CASE-IH ag equipment experience
- Very strong organizational skills
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Excellent mechanical/technical background
TOOLS/EQUIPMENT: Required to have own tools