Heavy Duty Agriculture Mechanic – Brooks, AB
Our client has an opening for a Heavy Duty OR Agriculture Mechanic and will consider motivated, experienced Apprentices. If you enjoy diversity of work and are looking for a long-term career with the potential for leadership this could be the job for you. Call 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 587-794-3883, or apply online today!
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time.
Salary: $50 DOE
- Disability insurance
- Extended health including dental and vision
- Store discount
- Friendly work atmosphere with autonomy and opportunities for advancement
Shifts: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm. Occasional emergencies could require weekend availability
Education: AB Journeyman or Red Seal preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Diagnostics, repairs and maintenance of agriculture / off road equipment
- John Deere, Bobcat, Bourgault and swathers experience preferred
- Strong with hydraulic and electrical TS
- Class 5 DL with clean abstract
- Excellent English written and oral communication
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, repair and recondition agricultural machinery and equipment
- Set-up and pre-delivery of new agricultural equipment
- Detailed record keeping including work orders
- Participate in training to keep product knowledge current
- Other duties as required
Living in Brooks, AB
Brooks, AB is a small city in the heart of the Canadian Prairies with something special to offer everyone. It is where the big, blue sky meets the perfectly planted fields, Brooks offers tons of amenities but maintains a small-town feel. This city is known for its convenient location on the Trans-Canada Highway between Calgary and Medicine Hat and after a short 15-minute drive, you can find sandy beaches, campgrounds, sailing, and other water sports.